Monday, January 30, 2017



 Who Is Michaela Poulard?


    
 Hey, my name is Michaela Poulard and I'm 18 years old. There is so much I could say about myself and who I am but I'll just give the basics. I was born on May 26, 1998 in Long Island,NY. I've never been a fan of New York ever since I was younger so I was relieved when my family decided to move to Pennsylvania. I grew up in a Haitian household and it most definitely was different compared to how my friends' parents were with them. My siblings and I were not really allowed to do many things other kids our age were doing, but today I have grown to appreciate and understand why my parents were very strict with us.  The way I was raised really has shaped me into the person that I am today and I know I'll never settle for anything less than what I want in my life.


    Deciding on a career and who I want to become has always been an ongoing decision for me till this day. At first I wanted nothing more than to become a teacher but as I entered high school, that plan started to change. In high school I started to realize how much of a social person I was and I also was just good with all people in general. I became the announcer in my school and that then gave me the idea to do something in radio or television. Being a freshman in my third semester here at Bloomsburg University, I still want to do something in media but I'm just not too sure where or how to go about it. I know in time it will all come to me but regardless of the job I want to be doing something that I love and that is reaching out to individuals and keeping them content. 


3 comments:

  1. We relate a little bit when it comes to culture, they aren't the same but I grew up in an Italian household with a very catholic family. I wish you luck on your search of what you want to do in life!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very good blog! I still don't know what I want to do career wise either so don't worry!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your voice really comes through in the blog. The picture shows your personality with a little fun thrown in. I would encourage you to use other elements like links next time.

    ReplyDelete