Friday, January 27, 2017

Chase George

Hi, I'm Chase. I am from Montoursville, Pennsylvania. I've lived there my entire life. I have 4 sisters and a little brother. I enjoy being with my friends, my family, and i enjoy peoples company for the most part. I also enjoy fishing, comic books, and watching movies.


Heres a picture of my favorite movie!













I listen to music a lot, heres a link to my favorite song, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s1tAYmMjLdY. This song isn't everybodys first choice but its mine.

I've learned a lot from being at Bloomsburg University and I hope to learn more. I've met a lot of great people too and I don't think I'd rather have anybody else than my new best friends to go through life with. I hope to give back to Bloomsburg as much as Bloomsburg has given me. 

2 comments:

  1. Hey chase, Nice Job setting this up! i also love to go fishing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. For whatever reason, there's something off with the formatting of your blog, a problem that I don't believe is your fault. Remind me to look at it again when I'm back on campus.

    ReplyDelete