Tuesday, January 24, 2017

Mir's Biography

Hi guys! My name is Miranda Nish. I am a sophomore at Bloomsburg University looking to study Speech Pathology with a minor in Spanish. I was born in Montgomery County, PA and graduated from Hatboro-Horsham Senior High School. During my free time, I like to hang out with my friends, play soccer when I get the chance and go to the gym. I am the oldest of 5 kids and also have a house full of animals so my home life is never really boring. During the summer I love going to the beach and just enjoying the sun and sand 🌞
My friend Alyssa and I at the Tim McGraw concert in Wildwood, NJ. 

3 comments:

  1. I also am interested in speech pathology, and studying in that field. In high school I played soccer, but I haven't had the chance to now that I have graduated. I think its really cool that you were able to see a concert on the beach!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I use to also play soccer since I was young up until high school, but ended up stopping to swim instead. The beach is one of my favorite spots to go to also and I think it's so cool that you got to see a concert on the beach! I didn't even realize that was a thing until now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good job putting a caption on your picture.

    ReplyDelete