Monday, January 23, 2017

Julia Stein

"In order to move forward, you must have setbacks."


I'm a freshman, writer for the Odyssey Online, a painter, musician, special FX makeup artist and an animal lover. I do a lot of volunteer work with animals and also humans. I work in retail at a mall back home, I live right outside of Philadelphia. I come from a diverse family of step brothers and sisters. I graduated from Abington Senior High School in 2016. I was apart of choir, National Honor Society, Key Club, and I started The Crayon Initiative Club at my school. I have two miniature schnauzer puppies, Dashwood and Hetfield, they are the loves of my life.

I love Bloomsburg University and all that it offers, I decided to commit before I even toured (risky, I know.) I am currently on my way to becoming an OWL, I was inspired by some amazing people here, and its one of the reasons I continue to push myself harder. I'm looking forward to spending this semester getting fit and spending more time in my studies.

I am an Anthropology major, with an Archaeology minor, and a wide range of interests in life. its hard to pin point a focus when everything is just so fascinating. I would love to travel the world unearthing its hidden treasures, and once I'm too old or cant seem to do it anymore, I would love to open up a cupcake shop somewhere.
I'm just a mix of interests!

one of my recent paintings

3 comments:

  1. You have a lot of different and fascinating interests and it was cool to see all the things you do! I am wondering what is the Crayon Initiative Club? You definitely seem like you know what you want to do in life and that's awesome because I'm the complete opposite. I think you would make a great OWL by the way! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very unique and very wide range of interests. Keep working hard and you will be an OWL in no time!

    ReplyDelete