Tuesday, January 24, 2017

Bio

Austin....Ian Austin!

Hello, My name is Ian Austin Jr. I go by "Poppie" from my mother to make sure she is not calling my Dad on accident, and overtime my closet friends back home began calling me that. I am nineteen years old and I am from Abington Pennsylvania. I am the youngest of two children. My older sister is 32 years old and is an officer in the United States Air Force. Being the baby of the family so to speak, a lot of my family members spoil me then complain about how I too spoiled. I have lived in Abington for the majority of my life with the exception of living Barbados, A island in the Caribbean for my early infant years. Other than going to school full time my hobbies consists of doing anything that keeps either my brain or my body active, listening to music, and volunteer work or just helping children back home. My goal is to become a 3rd or 4th grade teacher wherever I wind up.I also enjoy talking about sports or anything for that matter whether i know about it or not, I just enjoy the Conversation with one or more than one person.

3 comments:

  1. Wow I heard Barbados is absolutely beautiful I am very jealous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ian,
    My sister is a lieutenant in the army so it's awesome that your sister is an officer. I understand the whole spoiled situation. I am the youngest in my family also, so I'm in the same boat. I hope you capture your goal as a teacher and touch the lives of those awesome children.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You share some fun information about yourself. I would urge you to have a bit more care with grammar. You also didn't try out any of the other features like adding pictures, links, or videos.

    ReplyDelete