Tuesday, January 24, 2017

Intro

Hi! 
      My name is Abby Nocito. I am a sophomore here at Bloomsburg University. I live in South Jersey with my mom, dad, and older brother. I come from a family of sports lovers and my brother and I both play college sports. I've played lacrosse for 9 years and play here for the university. Playing a sport in college is definitely time consuming, but I wouldn't have it any other way.  I am an Early Childhood Education major with a minor is special education.   I chose education for my major because I am very passionate about kids and making a difference in peoples lives. My personality is very happy and positive so I hope to push that on children. 

       My dream job would be to teach first or second grade somewhere warm. I hope to work in a less fortunate school to really make an impact on children. I love summer, being tan, and going on vacations with my family.  Spending time with friends and family is very important to me and I am very grateful for the ones I have.  I hope to get to know you all and that this information helps you to get to know me better as well!




4 comments:

  1. I think it is very cool that you play for the school, I know it can't be easy. I hope teaching works out for you and you change the lives of children in the upcoming generation :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was going to play baseball here but I couldn't because of injuries but its cool that you do.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's so cool that you're an athlete! It's refreshing to read that you love helping people and children, having a positive outlook on life is such a gift to everyone around you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a nice first blog. You might think about the double title you have going on at the top. Always check the visual result of your blog so that you capture your audience.

    ReplyDelete