Thursday, January 26, 2017

Bio of Kyle Spaulding

       Hi, my name is Kyle Spaulding.  I was born and raised in Philadelphia, Pa.  I am currently enrolled as a freshman at Bloomsburg University. I recently completed my first semester, majoring in Business Administration. I graduated from Central High School in Philadelphia PA in June 2016, with a 3.85 GPA and earned a Bachelor of Arts Degree, as well as several accolades from Central High School. Every single one of my classes at Central High School were advanced as well.  Overall I have been an honor roll student most of my academic career. Upon completion of my first semester at bloomsburg, I finished with a 3.07 GPA. I participated in four varsity sports throughout my time in high school. I played football, baseball, basketball and golf.

                                                               Basketball senior year

3 comments:

  1. hello Kyle, you seem very smart according to your grades and seem to manage time well with your sports too! Good luck with everything!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You must of worked hard in order to do so well in both high school and your first semester in college.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a little confused about your comment that you earned a Bachelor's degree. That is the label of a college degree, not a high school diploma. Are you referring to some additional accomplishment from high school?

    I hope you enjoy the same level of success as you did in high school. In terms of the blog, try to maintain a consistent use of fonts.

    ReplyDelete