Tuesday, January 24, 2017

Bio

Hi my name is Leah Myers, I’m a sophomore at Bloomsburg. A little about myself, I come from a family of 9. I have 3 brothers and 5 sisters (6 girls including me) so family is very important to me. I also have two nieces and a nephew that I adore so much. I also am part of the women’s basketball team at Bloomsburg as well. Basketball and athletics is another part of my life that is important to me. I love my team they are like another family to me. I also enjoy food, shopping, and the beach.



3 comments:

  1. You and your sisters are so pretty and I also love basketball!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Coming from a family of four, I find it really awesome that you have so many brothers and sisters! Your nieces and nephews are adorable too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The pictures are nice, but you need to think about labeling them so that your audience knows what they are looking at. You never want people to be making assumptions. You might have added just a bit more text as well.

    I can't imagine have five other sisters; I barely have enough energy to keep up with my one sister's happenings.

    ReplyDelete