Tuesday, January 24, 2017

Introduction

Hello!

My name is Chris Leone. I am 20 years old and I am attending Bloomsburg for the first time. Following my high school graduation I attended Pace University in New York City for one semester and made the decision to leave that school to enter the work force. After two years of working and gaining real world experience I have decided to attend this school and start on a journey toward a career of my choosing.

I am looking forward to this semester, and at this point in time I am enjoying the university as well as the surrounding area. I am living on my own in an apartment for the first time in my life which has been a great experience so far. My semester goals are to treat my classes like a full time job while balancing my life in terms of hobbies and relationships. My hobbies include baseball, hiking, fishing, working out, and gaming.

Below is a picture I took when visiting the campus late last summer.

2 comments:

  1. Nice picture, good luck on this journey you are embarking in. I hope everything works out well for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nicely done, Chris. You might avoid having a double title for your next blog.

    ReplyDelete