Tuesday, January 24, 2017

Biography

A small introduction to the life of Ashley Gorgone


Education and goals:

My name is Ashley Gorgone. I am a second semester freshman in the science and technology college. I am taking this class to be a writing consultant at the writing center. Writing is something I enjoy when I have time to edit and revise at least four times. I plan to be a neonatal nurse some day and have a beautiful full-filling life. 

Hobbies and where I am from:


I come from a family of five. I have two older siblings, one female, one male. My sister is currently 22 and my brother is 23. I grew up in six houses in 18 years. I was born in Johnstown, Pennsylvania. Out side of Johnstown is a small school district called Conemaugh Township where I graduated from. In my primary years of school I played soccer, basketball, ran track, and competed with the marching band. Out side of school I enjoyed playing tennis with my immediate family and bowling with my dad. After I graduated high school my hobbies became running and lifting at the Bloomsburg University recreation center. I also spend most of my time napping. Napping is a serious hobby of mine, because it is a coping mechanism for my highly functioning anxiety. I'm not lazy. When it comes to a large group of strangers, I become anxious and feel like I should be inside of a box. I love to socialize though. I am a waitress at Cracker Barrel and my guests seem to love how great my personality is towards others. 

Me on the left, Reagan on the right during warm ups. 

2015 video. A huge stress reliever for me is flipping tires. 

I have a six month old kitten named Mowgli. Yes, I named him after the boy from The Jungle Book. He looks like a mini bobcat and I love him to death. He loves to cuddle and play, and he is just a chill little kitten. 
Mowgli acting like he doesn't get a lot of attention. 




2 comments:

  1. I liked how you brought in a sense of humor to details about you and was entertained while reading this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a nicely developed blog. The video doesn't seem to be working like a video, so make sure that you are using the right buttons to upload things.

    ReplyDelete