Monday, January 23, 2017

Introduction Biography

   My name is Cally Clossen. I am local to this area; I live about twenty minutes from Bloomsburg, which makes this is my home. This is my freshman year at the university, and I am currently undeclared. Next year, I am hoping to enter the American Sign Language program, and then later continue into the other Audiology programs offered here at Bloom.

   This past summer, a group of my close friends and I took a trip to Cape Cod Massachusetts. The trip was amazing! We took a whole day and traveled to Martha's Vineyard where we rented bikes and biked the island. We also we able to shop in the small town that is on the island where we were surrounded by very friendly locals. The picture below shows the road right after the dock that lead us to the shops and the rest of the island.



   Another small fact about me is that I love animals. I have an extra special place in my heart for dogs. I personally own a beagle and a red heeler terrier mix. The heeler is like my little baby. I love any size dog and any breed as well. Below is a link that shows the twelve most popular dogs, and I would just love to have them all!


2 comments:

  1. Sign language and Audiology are great programs and I think its really cool that you want to get into those!! I did an internship with a speech pathologist once and loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job on introducing your elements. You might think about captions and placement of the link next time. Good work.

    ReplyDelete