Tuesday, January 24, 2017

Introduction

Hello,
 My name Kyra, I am currently a sophomore in Bloomsburg University. My major is medical imaging. I was born in New Jersey and moved to Pennsylvania when I was in the fifth grade. I instantly fell in love with rural area. I was surrounded by the beautiful peacefulness of the trees and animals. The beauty of nature inspired me to pick up hobby in photography and hiking. I often go hiking with my boyfriend (it was our first date). Aside from photography and hiking I also enjoy spending time with my family. I have two brothers and a sister that I am very close with. I aspire on being a good role model for my younger siblings, and show them to always put their best foot forward and have a positive outlook in life. I am looking forward to this class!
Below is a picture I took during one of my hikes :)

4 comments:

  1. Hi Kyra

    I really enjoyed this read! You seem like a very fun and interesting person, we should get to know each other a little more! I also like to hike so maybe we can get together some time and hike! Nice picture by the way.

    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so awesome that you are able to be such an inspiring older sister. I have one younger sister, but we are not that close. I'm sure that your positivity will help them to do so much in their lifetime!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love photography too! I was born in another state as well (Delaware) and moved to Pennsylvania when I was three years old!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good job with playing with some different elements.

    ReplyDelete