Sunday, January 29, 2017

Hello, my name is Jacquie Burke and I am from Shenandoah PA. I graduated from Shenandoah Valley with a total of 72 kids in my class. In my school, high school was considered 7th through 12th grade. 7th and 8th grade I was into a lot of sports, i was a cheerleader, ran cross country, played softball and basketball. I took a break my freshman year and started playing softball again my sophomore year and then became a cheerleader my senior year. i graduated in 2015 and got accepted into Bloomsburg's summer start program which was the most stressed out I've been considering i never had homework in high school and we didn't have mid terms or finals so i didn't know how to study. I ended up passing the summer with a 3.86 and took the year off. I restarted last semester and as a new freshman!
Image

4 comments:

  1. Wow, that's a small class size. I had 386 in my graduating class.
    I'm glad you came back to bloom!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my I have classes here double the size! Good choice on coming back to bloom too

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was also into a lot of sports in high school as well, and we have one in common which was basketball. I also never really took the time to learn how to study, so I understand exactly how you felt last year too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your picture is not working, and it may be because you did not use the button to upload the picture. I would encourage you to also be a little more attentive to grammar. Capitalize the "I" and watch your comma usage.

    ReplyDelete