Monday, January 23, 2017

My Bio


Julia Cinquanto

Hello I am Julia Cinquanto and I am a freshman here at Bloomsbrug majoring in Medical Imaging. I live in Douglassville, Pennsylvania. I have two sisters and I am the middle child. I graduated from Daniel Boone High School class of '16. In high school I played basketball and was involved with student government. I love spending time with friends and being on the beach. My family and I take a two week vacation to Myrtle Beach, South Carolina every year. I also love animals,I have two cats named Milo and Snifffles. I waitress at a Island Pizza back at home. I also am a huge fan of Big Brother. 
From the left: My oldest sister, Maria, my step dad, Tony, Me, my mom, Anne, and my youngest sister, Erika

3 comments:

  1. Hey Julia, you did a great job setting this up! I love spending time on the beach with my friends too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look like you have such a nice family. I love basketball as well and the beach is one of my favorite places.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice first blog. I would encourage you to think about limiting your blog to just one title. Always check the visual result.

    ReplyDelete