Monday, January 23, 2017

My Bio

Kyle Butts

       Hello, my name is Kyle Butts. I am a freshman here at Bloomsburg. I am from Clarksville, MD and attended Archbishop Spalding High School in Severn, MD. In high school I played on the football, baseball, and basketball teams. I am the kicker on the football team here at Bloom. I am currently majoring in Marketing.  


       Growing up I played a variety of sports such as football, baseball, and basketball. My father Kevin, grew up in Maryland and attended Shepherd University, where he also played football as a receiver. My mother Laurie, grew up in Maryland as well. She attended Towson University and Allegheny College where she studied Dental Hygiene. My younger brother Cory who is 14, is like me as well. He plays a variety of sports such as football, wrestling, and baseball. He will attend Archbishop Spalding High School just as I did. My family has implemented the idea of nothing is greater than hardwork. As someone who is not as gifted as others, I need to work harder than most in order to get good grades. I can't wait to start this new semester and look forward to taking this class and hopefully will become a better writer!


      My Grandmother and I after the victory against Shippensburg 

3 comments:

  1. Kyle,
    It's really awesome that you decided to go to an out of state school. You seem like a very hardworking person for the simple fact that you play a sport in college; I am sure that may be difficult at times. Your family seems awesome and I'm sure you'll do great things.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a younger brother that is also doing football and baseball, but I can really relate to the whole working harder than most for what you've got! keep up all that positivity and have a great semester!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good work with your blog. I would encourage you to avoid having a double title next time.

    ReplyDelete