Friday, January 27, 2017

Bio

Biography of Sam Kambesis

Hello, my name is Samuel Alexander Kambesis I was born in Chicago, IL. Where I lived for 13 years until I moved to Elizabethtown, PA. I graduated in the year 2015, but decided to take a year off and do some community college before choosing to go to Bloom in the fall of 2016. During my high school tenure I played three varsity sports baseball, basketball, and football. Also, English/writing is by far my worst subject in school! 


New Era Semi Final 2014

My life
My family has 8 members in PA which include our three dogs. I have an Airedale terrier Rose, Schnauzer Zeus and a Vistula named Maggie. Also, my family which is very close because my brother and I are 13 months apart and my sister is two years younger than me. My brothers name is Peter, my sisters Sharri, and mom/dad's name are Christ and Nichole.  

2 comments:

  1. I love that you have three dogs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You delivered exactly what I asked for. However, I would encourage you to review grammar. Make sure you are using apostrophes and using complete sentences.

    ReplyDelete