Tuesday, January 24, 2017

Chris Greim's Blog

My name is Christopher Greim and I'm from West Chester Pennsylvania. I am one of four and I'm the second oldest. I was a three sport varsity athlete at Henderson High School before deciding I wanted to attend Bloomsburg University.  As of right now I am an accounting major and debating whether to switch or not. I enjoying traveling, splaying sports, and napping. I have been to many places within the US and a couple outside of it including Jamaica, Haiti, and Mexico City. Over winter break my family took a vacation to Saint Thomas Virgin Islands.


My Pocono House
My family on Vacation



















Along with traveling, I enjoy taking weekend trips up to my Pocono house. There's something to do up there year round whether its swimming, hiking, atv'ing, golf cart rides, boating, tubing, water parks, skiing, sledding, and more. I like to go there to relax and hangout right by the lake.

1 comment:

  1. I like how much you included about yourself! You seem like you like to have fun outside, I do too :P

    ReplyDelete