Tuesday, January 24, 2017

Jared Torres - Bio

My name is Jared Torres. I am currently a second-semester freshman majoring in Marketing. I currently commute to school from home and I live only about 15 minutes away which I have my entire life. In Highschool, I played sports all year round. I wrestled, played baseball, and personally my favorite sport to play was football. My senior year we won a state championship in football and finished with an overall record or 16-0. I currently work at giant but am aspiring to quickly become the first millionaire in my family. Below is a picture of my team and I after we won the State Championship.😄

2 comments:

  1. Becoming a millionaire is also an aspiration of mine. Nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You'll have to share your secret for achieving that millionaire status when you get there. The blog is a little short, but you were personable and engaging with what you did include.

    ReplyDelete